Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Night 2008

Great fun on Aunt Janice's front porch during Trick-or-Treating!

"Sarah Palin" even made a campaign stop...there were certainly enough voters present to warrant the time and effort! Joe the Plumber also showed up, but he was camera shy!

"Greatest" and Little Ride Riding Hood!

Pirate Paige, or is that a syrup icon from years gone by???

Mom and sister Susan in Janice and Bruce's newly remodeled kitchen.

Apparently, for the past several years, there has been quite a gathering at my sister and brother-in-law's house in C'ville on Halloween night. I guess we just never knew it was such a well attended and fun event, and had never gone....until this year. Well, let me tell you, I think every trick-or-treater in Johnson County came by their house, and half of them came in to join in our "Soup Supper". I've never seen such a line of ghosts, goblins, princesses, and the like. We had a blast! The candy trail lasted from about 5:30 until 9:00...and could have kept going if someone had been willing to make another "candy run"! We'll definately participate in this again next year!

No comments: