
Needlepoint ornaments I made my first "independent" Christmas...1981.

Purchased various "book" ornaments in 1981...real pages with songs on each!

Gift from students Aaron and Tina, siblings, 1987.

Hand cross-stitched by Teresa, dear friend, 1994.

Our first Christmas, 1992.

Vancouver Island, Jerry and I--a Christmas shoppe between Victoria and Mt. Washington.

Myrtle Beach...198? with Vickie... The Pottery Barn, I believe.

Vancouver Island

We have many crystal pieces...Nativity Scenes are a favorite...this
one probably from Eureka Springs.

The verse that gives the true meaning of celebrating...
without the birth of Christ there is no Christmas.
One of the things I love about decorating for Christmas is unwrapping favorite things...whether it be ornaments with special memories, seasonal gifts given by special people, or just remembering the trip that led us to the special ornaments. So, I thought I would share a few of my favorite Christmas things and why they are special to me. This is by no means an exaustive list...there's not enough blog space for that!
No comments:
Post a Comment