skip to main |
skip to sidebar
First Day of November


I find it hard to believe that we are now in the 11th month of this year. I also find it hard to believe that in all our years of visiting my mom and sisters in Clarksville, I have never walked the Spadra Nature Trail. It parallels Spadra Creek, and from Main Street, is 1.3 miles. The entire trail is 1.7 miles, one way. Usually Jerry takes one of both of our Westies for their morning walks here, or he does his Saturday morning marathon training run, and incorporates the trail into his run. Needless to say, I never participate in these! However, this 1st day of November was different. We didn't have anything on the schedule early Saturday morning, so we took Emmee, our oldest Westie, for a walk. Our other 2 canine children stayed at home under the care of our neighbor this trip. Well, let me tell you, it is a beautiful and well planned trail! The asphalt jogger/cyclist-walker trail is well maintained, well lit (you could safely walk at night), and beautiful. If you live in C'ville, this is the perfect place to unwind from any day of work with a nice walk, ride, or run!
No comments:
Post a Comment