So, to get back in the swing of blogging, I thought I'd share some garden shots. Jerry and I spend a lot of time in our yard, and we enjoy it immensely. For me, it is therapy after dealing with school issues, and it has probably saved us a ton of money in therapy over the years---but then, we've probably spent that and more in plants, trees, shrubs, mulch, urns, and so on! I was wanting to see just how well our camera would do taking very close shots and getting the details of flowers, and here is the result. Soon after taking these pictures, all the flowers were pulled up for the upcoming cold weather...and just in time....we had hard freeze warnings earlier this week, and many of these flowers and plants would not have survived the frost. Enjoy!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment