Well, it's official--I am half a century old! Sure don't feel it, but my age actually is 50. Jerry surprised me with a most romantic serenade of "Happy Birthday" this morning as I sat fixing my hair for school. Then he surprised me with a beautiful diamond/peridot earring and necklace set. Such a pretty green color, and I didn't always think my birthstone was pretty...but this is lovely! A dear friend delivered a beautiful bouquet to me at school today, friends sent e-cards, family members called, then Jerry took me to dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant for the best filet in town---Bravo Italia is the best! Now I am so stuffed that I can barely stay awake, but I wanted to post these pictures. It's been an extraordinary birthday, and I am here to say that if I knew turning 50 would be this much fun, this special, and this romantic...I would have done it a long time ago!
Monday, August 18, 2008
The BIG 50!
Well, it's official--I am half a century old! Sure don't feel it, but my age actually is 50. Jerry surprised me with a most romantic serenade of "Happy Birthday" this morning as I sat fixing my hair for school. Then he surprised me with a beautiful diamond/peridot earring and necklace set. Such a pretty green color, and I didn't always think my birthstone was pretty...but this is lovely! A dear friend delivered a beautiful bouquet to me at school today, friends sent e-cards, family members called, then Jerry took me to dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant for the best filet in town---Bravo Italia is the best! Now I am so stuffed that I can barely stay awake, but I wanted to post these pictures. It's been an extraordinary birthday, and I am here to say that if I knew turning 50 would be this much fun, this special, and this romantic...I would have done it a long time ago!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment