Monday, June 30, 2008

Visiting the Grandbabies (and their parents!)





We love the opportunities we have to visit our grandbabies. It doesn't happen often enough, so we really treasure the evenings we get to spend together. This was the case a couple of weeks ago...grandpa was led to Asher's room to play--complete with hats for real drama! Hearing Asher's laughter throughout the house was enough to tell all that he was having a great time with his grandpa. Leila was happy to lie in the floor and be the beauty that she is! She's pulling up, and will be walking soon! We had a great time, a tasty meal together, and we look forward to the next evening with the grandbabies! Sorry the pictures are a bit blurry---I'm still getting used to our new camera.

2 comments:

Maranda said...

They're such cuties! I wish we lived closer together so Paige and Asher could be buddies.

Nana Julie said...

Love the picture of you & all your beautiful sisters! Tell everyone I said hello!