Tuesday, June 17, 2008

E-Mail, Facebook, Now Blogging!

To say that this is something I'm comfortable doing would be untrue. I'm progressing in this world of cyber communication, but that doesn't mean I know what I'm doing or how it will turn out, so please bear with me.

I like the idea of sharing information and photos of our life so our family and friends can know what's going on in our lives...so I will give this my best shot! We are currently handicapped in the "new photo" department; we have a great new digital camera, but our old computer won't support all the software needed to download the pictures...so pictures will have to come later--well, NEW pictures, that is! I'll gladly include old pictures!

Any advice on what our new computer should have--components, all those numbers that I'm unsure what they mean...is welcome! The purchase of a new computer is the last of 3 of my goals for this summer; the first 2 being the digital camera and a sofa. I think the last will be, by far, the hardest for me!

No comments: